Airbrush Spray Tanning Menu
Half Body 30
Full Body 45
Purchase a Series of 3 & Get 1 FREE!
-Shower and exfoliate on the day of your tan and avoid using products that contain essential oils or perfume.
-Hair removal (shaving/waxing) should be done at least 24 hours before spray tan.
-Hair & Nail appointments should be done BEFORE your airbrush tan.
-Do not wear makeup, deodorant or oily skin products to appointment & avoid moisturizers 24 hrs before tan.
-Wear loose dark clothing and flip flops (avoid string tops and anything that clings to the skin).
-Certain products can affect the quality of the tan. ex: perfume, deodorant, moisturizer & oil-based cosmetics.
Spray Tan Aftercare
-Following your spray tan, wear loose dark clothing.
-Do not put your hands in water or get the skin wet - this will affect the development of the tan.
- Do not touch the skin with your hands as the tan solution will transfer to palms.
- Do not wax/shave 24 hours after tan.
- Avoid exercise or activity that may cause sweating during the first 4-8 hours after the tan is applied.
- Tan develops within 4-8 hours but to allow maximum DHA development, wait a certain amount of time before showering:
- Pale/Hard to tan skin: 8-12hrs
- Medium/Sallow skin: 6-8hrs.
- Moisturize twice daily following the spray tan. Only use a product that does not contain essential oils as these oils creates a faster fade.
- A follow up spray tan can be applied 5-10 days after the initial spray tan.
- It is recommended that for every 5 weeks of spray tanning, the skin should be left to rest for 10 days, allowing the tan to completely disappear. This will help prevent patchiness and areas of uneven wear.